The 2-in-1 Harness Dog Coat from Ancol’s Muddy Paw’s range is a simple and convenient waterproof dog coat.
With a waterproof nylon outer to keep your dog dry in the drizzle and a fleecy thermal lining to ensure they stay warm on chilly days. The cosy fleece lining is attached with velcro and is easily removable, meaning that the coat can function as a sturdy rain mac on warm wet days without your dog becoming too hot.
The Ancol 2-in-1 Harness Dog Coat is designed to be used with harnesses, as it has a larger lead slot further down the coat for simple lead attachment. The coat also features velcro tabs around the chest and neck as well as with elasticated leg straps to ensure a snug and secure fit and to allow for easy removal. Reflective edging also ensures your dog stays visible in low light, helping them to be seen and stay safe.
The coat features Ancol stamped studs and 'Muddy Paws' embroidery on the neck flap.
This coat is 100% polyester and can be hand or gently machine washed in cool water.
- S - coat length measurement of 30cm and a girth measurement of 44-56cm. (approx.).
- M - coat length measurement of 40cm and a girth measurement of 52-68cm (approx.).
- L - coat length measurement of 50cm and a girth measurement of 66-80cm (approx.).
- XL - coat length measurement of 60cm and a girth measurement of 72-88cm (approx.).
- XXL - coat length measurement of 70cm and a girth measurement of 80-104cm (approx.).